Happy New Year! We hope 2019 is your most successful year yet. Here are some career development links to get your year off to a great start.
- Forbes says these are the best career books of 2018. Full of great ideas to jump start your career.
- Here are the top skills you’ll need on the job in 2019.
- Here are the fastest growing jobs for 2020 and beyond.
- Here’s what you need to do in order to make your LinkedIn network work for you.
- Here are the best questions to ask in an informational interview.
- Here is our blog’s take on informational interviewing.
- We hope you’re not making these resume mistakes.
Here are some inspirational quotes to start the new year off right.
“Tomorrow is the first blank page of a 365-page book. Write a good one.” ―
“Cheers to a new year and another chance for us to get it right.” ―
“Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better man.” ―
“Make New Year’s goals. Dig within, and discover what you would like to have happen in your life this year. This helps you do your part. It is an affirmation that you’re interested in fully living life in the year to come.” – ―
“In the New Year, never forget to thank to your past years because they enabled you to reach today! Without the stairs of the past, you cannot arrive at the future!” ―
Wishing you success and happiness in 2019 and beyond.