From EMSI: The struggle is real. Finding a job is hard.
That’s why Emsi and CareerBuilder created Find Your Calling to help you get an early start on discovering your career match. On March 2, we are inviting all students everywhere to find exciting career matches, explore education options, and enter the #FindYourCallingDay sweepstakes by sharing FYC with the world. Participation is easy! Here’s how:
- Take the quick assessment on FYC.
- Select careers that interest you and create a profile to save your results. (Coming soon! Sign up to hear when the profile feature is live.)
- Share FYC or your personal profile on Twitter with the #FindYourCallingDay hashtag for a chance to win big! See details on the FYC Day Sweepstakes below.
After FYC Day, we will create online networking events to connect you with others who found their calling in the same industry, and offer personal success stories from professionals working in your area of interest.
Tweet a link to FYC or your FYC profile (or both!) with the hashtag #FindYourCallingDay on March 2. Do that and you’ll enter the drawing for one of five stupendous prizes. But here’s the real fun part: Tweet and hashtag as many times as you want to increase your chances of winning!
Five Winners, Five Prizes:
- Gold Prize: $5,000 scholarship to a four-year college or university of your choice.This one-time gift may be used for any educational expense and is not limited to tuition only.
- Silver Prize: $3,000 scholarship to a four-year college or university of your choice.This one-time gift may be used for any educational expense and is not limited to tuition only.
- Bronze Prizes: 12-inch MacBook 256 GB. Three winners! Each will receive a brand new MacBook (in a color of our choosing).
A few rules:
- You must be a student or student aged (at least 13 years old) living in the USA.
- You need an email address and Twitter account. (Feel free to use your parents’ if you need.)
- All tweets must include the hashtag #FindYourCallingDay in order to count.
- ONLY the tweets on March 2 will enter the drawing, so don’t share too early (March 1) or too late (March 3).
- Winners will be announced on March 3.
By participating in the Find Your Calling Day sweepstakes, you are agreeing to abide by theContest Rules and Conditions.
We believe that with the right
– See more at: http://www.findyourcallingday.com/